Danny and I decided we weren't gonna do a whole lot for Valentines. We choose to celebrate the anniversary of our first date instead. It means more to us and we find it's generally less crowded when we go out! Haha. So we went out to a really nice restaurant called Sakura in Orem. It's a Hibachi Grill. It was a lot of fun and we just spent the night together. Which I think was just what I needed since that was the day I went to the Doctor and they had told me I had miscarried. Well yesterday we did give each other cards and Danny did surprise me with Tulips. It made my night. But his card made me cry. He talked about the good times we had gone through and the hard times we are currently facing. And how he's glad I'm by his side to face these things together. And it made me realize once again. How lucky I truly am. He makes my life so much fun and he makes the hard times easier to face. There is no way I could face all that we've gone through in the last couple months without him.
I know this isn't a huge update. But there really isn't too much to add.
Sunny Day Chats
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment