Monday, March 30, 2009

Our new addition

Over the weekend Danny and I got a phone call from my sister, Allie who was visiting our aunt Susie in Mesa. Well Susie is due with their first child in 6 weeks and unfortunately was unable to continue to care for their dog Jack. So Allie called to see if we could adopt him. At first I told her I didn't think we could. But then Danny and I talked about it and we decided if there was no one able to take him than we will take him. Allie calls back and said it was either us or the possibility of him going to the pound. So Danny and I decided to expand our cute little family.




And Flash is enjoying having someone to play with. Although I think he keeps wondering when Jack is going home. Jack has been a lot of fun. He's been gentle with Flash and extra cuddly with him and me.




This morning when Danny left for Wyoming, Jack jumped up in bed with Flash and me and cuddled. It was very nice of him to comfort the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment