Tuesday, June 8, 2010

T minus 3 weeks!

So we are down to 3 weeks until BMT is over! Everyone do a happy dance *Dances and dances and dances* I am so happy and I am so proud of him. I received a letter on Friday and he says he's doing great. So far he's managed to stay invisible and he hasn't aquired any leadership postition yet, which is good because he doesn't want to get in trouble for the people under him. But if you know Danny you know he can't just sit back and not help. He said that he has been helping others when they need it. He's a good man and I am so proud of him. He also said his job duties include laundry. He has to sort and wash laundry for 52 men. He said it is not fun and on some occasions he spends close to 4 hours a day in the laundry room. I try to tell him that he's just learning some nice skills for when he comes home :D But he's not buying it. I still have until August to convince him otherwise!
And on Friday I drove up to Draper to the National Guard Headquarters (Thanks to the advice of Danny's recruiter I didn't have to drive all the way to Hill AFB) I get there and they kindly inform me that they are closed Fridays. So glad I didn't have to drive all the way to Hill! So I had to wake up early on Monday and drive back up there. And came home with a spankin new Military ID now I'm tempted to drive to Hill AFB just to see what it's like on Base! The closer it gets to July the more impatient I get. I really wish I could flip a few pages and just find out where we are going so that I can start packing and looking for a place to live. Haha. I really hate reality ;)
I am so excited to see him. I am definitely excited to start this new adventure! Thank you guys for your support! We couldn't do this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment